MM.org Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » Quiz/Survey » Sonic vs Shadow?
Sonic vs Shadow? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:29 Go to next message
Deya_X is currently offline  Deya_X   United States
Useful Crackling

All thoughts welcome. A few Sonic games are about to hit the streets-who will reign victorious? Sonic or Shadow? Will Shadow be worthy of his own series? Or will Sonic keep his hold on the Sega company? I personally hope that the dark one will receive the credit he deserves.

Check out the hot Final Fantasy 12 trailer on Gametrailers.com. It rules all.
Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Fri, 29 July 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan is currently offline  Dan   Canada
Cthulhus Avatar

Who cares? V.S. Who gives a Damn?

-
Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Fri, 29 July 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razor Knight is currently offline  Razor Knight   Uruguay
Cthulhus Avatar
never played DOOM

He's not a Zero, he's a Luigi, at least IMO. Luigi got a ghost-sucking-vacuum (and a damn-sucking game) and Shadow will get a pair of Walter PPKs. Big deal.

"My name is Hedgehog. Shadow the Hedgehog."

And of course, then will come the Pay To Play online Shadow RPG, ya know... Phantasy Shadow Online, where you can choose between... 36 different colors of guns!

Bad thing is, in all the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" movies, the pod people won, so most likely, Shadow will be the winner.

Or if you want a better comparisson: He's not a Protoman, he's a Bass. "So cool and mysterious not even the programmers know where the fork he came from." Rolling Eyes

As for my real, serious answer to the question: Sonic himself stopped being fun to play as back in Sonic and Knuckles. They're beating a dead hedgehog. At least from now on they may be beating the "NecroExodia" version of him.
Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Fri, 29 July 2005 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beatdigga is currently offline  beatdigga   United States
Great Director Nabeshin

Dan wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 01:04

Who cares? V.S. Who gives a Damn?

This is something for the Quizzes and Polls section.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/somedude248/Luffy_and_Nami_by_Minama.jpg
Shh...
Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Sun, 31 July 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dice   United States
What's a Life?
*got a new tag*
Assassin Superio
Dance of the Rose Storm
Devil of the Paradox
Devils Never Cry
Six Sexy Scythes
What the pi...

Let's be blunt: Shadow needs air time, and his new game coming out might be what's needed to give him the credit any double of a renowned hero deserves, IMO.

Again, blunt: Though the new Sonic Rush game with the new character, Blayze intrigues me, Sega needs to stop beating around the bush, and tell us if they're going to release Sonic Adventure 3 in the near future or not. All of these classic Sonic games they are releasing may have nostalgia written all over them, but their going to run out of classic Sonic games sooner or later. Which brings up the million dollar question...has Sega lost its touch?

Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Wed, 03 August 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cthulhus Avatar
never played DOOM

devildice708 wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 22:53

Which brings up the million dollar question...has Sega lost its touch?

That's easy to answer with another question: Are they still making consoles? There's your answer.

As for Shadow... Screw him. Make a game focused in Rouge instead. Drool1

Well, I can see a good point to it all tho. At least they're not making a game based in Team Pathetix Idiotix Windowdressix Chaotix.
Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Wed, 03 August 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dice   United States
What's a Life?
*got a new tag*
Assassin Superio
Dance of the Rose Storm
Devil of the Paradox
Devils Never Cry
Six Sexy Scythes
What the pi...

Razor Knight wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 07:54

As for Shadow... Screw him. Make a game focused in Rouge instead. Drool1

For what? So that Rouge fanbois (Me!) can stare at her rack all day?

Works for me. Laughing

But Blayze the Cat is pretty hot, too.
Drool1

As for Team Chaotix...Espio is pretty much the only one I like. Vector and Charmy can go jump in a pit of hungry wolves for all I care.
  • Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 268.78KB, Downloaded 37 times)

Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Wed, 03 August 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cthulhus Avatar
never played DOOM

Espio... Let's just say I wondered what his fashion accessories were there for. (He can kill enemies, he can run, he can activate most switches...) Still... Out of the four "leaders" he's the lamest to me. Amy and Rouge being the best ones... (Whatcha mean the speedy one is always the leader? Razz )

As for the topic's answer... Drop MechaSonic into the fray and watch the guts (and bolts) fly. Then clean the mess, and make a game for Rouge, Amy and Cream. Kefka
Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Wed, 03 August 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dice   United States
What's a Life?
*got a new tag*
Assassin Superio
Dance of the Rose Storm
Devil of the Paradox
Devils Never Cry
Six Sexy Scythes
What the pi...

Rouge and Amy...yes. Cream... No for me Razz

Someone needs to throw her in that pit with Charmy and Vector--no scratch that...throw her in shark infested waters along with that Chao, Cheese, and watch them suffer a slow, painful death. I don't know...she annoyed me just as much as Big the Cat in Sonic Heroes.

Veering back on topic, I've seen more screenshots of the new Shadow the Hedgehog game and I likes very much. But I wonder...what's it gonna look like on PS2? I for one hope that it isn't a graphical disaster like Sonic Heroes was on the Playstation. My eyes still burn from the choppy graphics. >.<

Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Wed, 03 August 2005 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cthulhus Avatar
never played DOOM

Buy the PC version and enjoy the remastered graphics, then. Wink
Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Thu, 04 August 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baiyu Dan is currently offline  Baiyu Dan   United States
Camping PH34RB0T
All The Young Wolves
Delusional
Killer Bunny Tamer
Master Penguin
THE CHEERFUL COLLECTIVE
Villain Enslaver
Meh. The new Shadow game seems to be a (needless and rather sad) attepmt to ride the ultraviolent games that have come out as of late, like God of War and GTA: San Andreas. I'm not sure this direction Sega's headed.

On the Sonic case, Sonic CD is being included on the upcoming Sonic Gems collection. Here's hoping they include the Japanese soundtrack.

Re: Sonic vs Shadow? Thu, 04 August 2005 10:49 Go to previous message
Dice   United States
What's a Life?
*got a new tag*
Assassin Superio
Dance of the Rose Storm
Devil of the Paradox
Devils Never Cry
Six Sexy Scythes
What the pi...

ADCurtindolph wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 22:18

On the Sonic case, Sonic CD is being included on the upcoming Sonic Gems collection.

I didn't know that. To me, that alone will make it worth the buy. Besides, Sega CD roms are hard to get...VERY HARD(well without paying some fee from a website, but hell I'm cheap. XD).

Previous Topic: What do people truly see you as?
Next Topic: What time of day suits your personality
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Fri Jul 25 23:02:15 GMT 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01035 seconds