MM.org Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Anime | Fan Art | Fan Fiction | Blog/Journal | Posters | MM.org Store | Bookmark
Members   Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Leisure » Role Playing » Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion)
Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Wed, 21 June 2006 17:33 Go to next message
gohanstrife is currently offline gohanstrife  United States
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

The Dragon's Tear

The Dragon's Tear is said to be used to increase your strength, speed, and fighting ability to that of a God.

Planet Zeta - The tear drop from a dragon is a very rare substance, and is told to hold a sort of mystical power. Upon the Planet of Zeta, King Zeta himself resides, and holds a tournament with the strongest warriors from different galaxies and dimensions once every thousand years to compete for a chance to obtain the Dragon's Tear. The previous champion had recieved the Dragon's Tear in the form of a crystal, and became a warrior of legend.

Planet Earth - The third rock from the sun houses strong warriors that have yet to leave their own planet. It is one of the many planets Zeta has yet to visit, and currently has been engulfed in war. Two of the strongest nations have continued to battle against one another for the past six years, and only recently has the bloodshed become thick enough to coat the planet. Srevnad and Melas are the highest ranking nations among the six, each one attempting to gain control over bordering nations. Some have remained nuetral, while others are blinded by the devious words of either nation.

King Zeta has widened his searches for strong warriors, and Earth is one of the chosen planets. Occupants that have once fought against each other must now come together to represent their planet. The lead charge of the tournament is none other than the previous champion, Ragnarok. However, with the King stepping down from judging, Ragnarok has other plans for the tournament. He holds a high lust for dominance over the galaxy, and has bribed and threatened many of the competitors of leaving. Some have even been murdered, though no one has been convicted as of yet.

When Earth's fighters are brought to the technicalogically advanced planet, Ragnarok sends some lackies to dispose of them, assuming the primative planet holds no contest against his minions. With everyone pinned against them, those apart of nations that were once at war with one another must now unite in order to stay alive if they ever hope to return home.

Planet Earth - Kingdoms of stone and wood are built throughout the planet. Four continents with a major nation upon each one; North, South, East, and West nations control each of the four large Islands. Srevnad to the North, and Melas to the East are the largest and strongest of the nations, while the two remaining strong holds; Serino of the South and Geria of the west remain nuetral. The two larger nations hold neighboring communities, both of which have sided with their continent; Karina of the East has joined with Melas, while Deridius of the North joined Srevnad.

Srevnad houses powerful sorcerers and the deadliest of ninja, while Melas holds strong nights, warriors, and intelligent engineers, who are more techniclogically advanced than those of Srevnad. The sorcerers of the Northern Nations are not the only ones that learn magic, but the ninja are also introduced to it as well. Though not as advanced as a sorcerer, they do have a small list of spells they can conjure up with their chi energy. The technology advancement of the Eastern Nations have lead to the development of guns and ammunition. Thus far, three types of gunman are made; close range small pistol-like guns, riflemen, and snipers. Since the nation does not use magic, everyone is trained in alchemy and modern medicines. The nuetral nations holds occpants of all four trades, as well as some of their own. Since they are more peaceful than the fighting nations, most are alchemists, blacksmiths, farmers, dedicated martial artists, rogues, and many more.

Planet Zeta - This planet is far beyond Earth in accordance to technology. It holds a clean, futuristic look with teleporters, replicators, robots, cyborgs, advanced computers, and so on. There are four arenas total, with three small ones, and one large one that could fit all three inside. The three smaller ones are about the size of a football field, while the larger one is 150 square yards, and holds an outlook of space above. It always feels like night time, since the planet itself revolves the furthest away from the brightest star of its galaxy. Technology saved the planet, and established both a system to control the weather, as well as to heat or cool the entirer station upon the planet. Most of the planet holds a similiar look to Earth, aside from half of it being consumed by machine. It is the central port of most trade throughout the galaxy, so races from all over know of its existence, as well as the tournament for the Dragon's Tear.

Earth Locations and Character Jobs/Classes
Each nation holds specific jobs. Aside from Nuetral territory, which houses trades of all kinds, only specific jobs are allowed to specific nations.

Srevnad Territories (Northern Continents)

Srevnad of the North
Deridius of the North West

Melas Terriroties (Eastern Continents)

Melas of the East
Karina of the South East

Nuetral Territories (South and West Continents)

Serino of the South
Geria of the West

Ninja (Northern) - Very fast and accurate. They have a small list of magic they can summon, though not as strong as actual magic users, they are quick-casting spells that do enough damage to distract their foe.

Sorcerer (Northern) - Powerful mages with a variety of elemental spells of both offensive and healing. Living with Ninja, they are trained with accuracy with the bow and arrow, and can actually fuse their magic with their weapon, unlike the Ninja.

Knight (East) - Physically stronger than the Ninja, but not as fast. They can weild nearly any blade, and hold an uncomparable knowledge of war and combat. They can wear heavy armor for protection, and still move rather easily, since they have trained with weighted clothing.

Gunman (East) - As accurate as a mage is with their arrows, the gunman is also knowledged with modern medicines, as well as various plant life and powders. While Ninja's created smoke bombs to distract their enemy, a gunman uses a real bomb to do actual damage; similiar to a modern day grenade, though not as strong.

Rouge Mages (Nuetral) - Sorcerers who aren't affiliated with either side of the waring nations. They are usually called "Wild Mages," and are looked down upon since they have not sided with the Magic Council of Srevnad.

Martial Artist (Nuetral) - Though studying a different art, Martial Artists are the equivelent to Ninja in both speed and chi channeling. Some thieves or assassins eventually learn the art of Martial Arts, or vice versa. Some choose this path just to get by while others seek a road of revenge from certain actions during the war.

Warrior (Nuetral) - The equivelent to a knight without the official title. These brutes are usually bounty hunters, assassins, or protectors of the Nuetral Nations. They have kept most of the war at bay, just outside their border with the help of the martial artists with them.

Alchemist (Nuetral) - The masterminds behind technology and the advancement of modern medicine. Though they are less gunmen and more alchemists, they are able to use more than just a gun in a fight. These geniuses are also not under the restriction of the governing Nations, and have limitless possibilities, if they hold a bright imagination and the funds to carry out their dream.

Rules:

If you cannot perform one of these rules, have a problem with one of them, or have any questions, Private Messaging is available.

1. No Godmoding; i.e. No overly powerful characters.
2. Posts are required to be at least 4 sentences, or one paragraph please.
3. Proper Grammar helps to understand a player's actions. (Spell Check)
4. Posts are to be made once every 3-4 days.
5. NPC's are controled by myself, or another player that I have given permission to only.
6. No controlling the characters of others unless permission from them has been given. (Please PM me to let me know)
7. Until stated otherwise, all members are from Planet Earth.
8. To better identify who your character is, and whom is speaking, please chose a color for your character's speech.
9. Use your imagination when coming up with characters, but always remember Rule number 1.

*EDIT*

For those who want to join, please use the short character sheet to fill in below, as well as an introduction post.

Name:
Code Name:
Class:

The Introduction Post should include things like your character's physical appearance, history, and personality. Brief conversations with NPCs made up by yourselves is all right, since you all will be lifted from the planet anyhow, so feel free to use your imagination. It should also state some things already listed above, though I would like it filled out just to make it easier for myself when going back to this page for reference. Remember, your character's speech should be in a color of your choosing that is not already taken by another.

My character's speech shall be in Royal Blue, and will be listed below.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife/flag27.gif
"Simon! Your drill will pierce the Heavens!"
Full Fledged Member of the Dai-Gurren Lagann Brigade
Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Tue, 27 June 2006 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
white rabbit is currently offline white rabbit  United States
Hidden Ghost
Asylum Inmate #23
Avenging Purple Hippo
Die-hard Role Player
Speed Demon(ess)

I'm not really sure why no one has yet replied/applied to this thread, as it looks extremely promising. However. Apparently, this post will remedy that a bit. Maybe it's because there is no solid application form to copy and paste for the lazy applicants. Hmm. At any rate.

Name: Sei Tsukiko Nori
Code Name: 'Gin'
Class: Ninja
Physical Appearance: Small, slight, 5'2"/5'3", 100 lbs. Black hair with silver-colored eyes.
Personality Summary: Quick, easy to offend, quick, however to forgive, as well. Fiercely loyal. Generally suspicious. Quiet and sharp among those she doesn't know, but is quick to laugh among those she does.
History: Born and raised in the House of Nori--an aristocratic ninja clan of high prestige--Sei had long known that she would be a night warrior for the Kiev Royal Family that holds court over Srevnad. Her family's house had been foremost in its service to the royal family since houses of the night warriors had been created. And as the only child of the current Head of House (Kenin)--her mother having died during childbirth after which her father chose to remain forever loyal to his wife's memory--she had much to prove. However, the rest of the Nori house (her father's many brothers and sisters) were much more proliferate and the Nori line was far from danger of extinction. However, growing up among dozens of male cousins, Sei--or Tsuki, as she was known to her close family--had always felt the burden of duty heavy around her shoulders.

Trained from infantcy, she learned the arts of covertcy and night hunting that are the inheritance of the Nori family, and earned her Night Mastership of midnight's rank from the Night's Guild when she was a mere thirteen years of age--while most other youths were struggling past their rank initiate or apprentice stages. To say the least, she shows a gift for the work that is writ into the bloodlines of her heritage.

During various assignments of protective assassination in the duty of guarding the Royal line, she was given the nickname or codename of 'Gin'--for her silver eyes and their habit of appearing only to be accompanied by the silver flash of knives or stars. At age fifteen, she was given assignment to the Veil of Shadows, the elite order that maintained personal watch over the safety of the immediate royal family--and made her own House proud. A mere year later, she was appointed to the shadow guardianship of Srevnad's royal heir, Aleksandre, and from there it all went wrong.

Sei and Aleks became involved in a romantic affair, to the acrimony and vexation of almost all other parties involved. The code of the night warrior had strict prohibitions of becoming romantically involved with those they are assigned to protect--as it often distracts and takes away from the primary goals of their assignment. The Kievs, who would have been fine with idle meandering on the part of their heir, feel that the intentions that their son has declared for his personal bodyguard are inappropriate for his and Srevnad's future.

Thus, the Kievs sent Sei away on this mission to Zeta to quest and battle for the Dragon's Tear, in hopes to separate the two lovers. Sei leaves, hopeful, on the journey, that she may win the Dragon's Tear and returned a celebrated hero enough to be worthy of marrying her country's heir.

Posting Color: Dark Blue

The end of every story is but the beginning of another.
Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Wed, 28 June 2006 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

I seemed to have forgotten to place a character-sheet, or the like within the application. Apparently, that may be one single reason to why no one else has applied. In any case, everything looks great, and I'm glad to see you have expanded passed what I have placed in the application sheet. A good imagination leads to a better RP expereince/storyline. One thing though, is that Earth has no recollection of Planet Zeta, or anything else outside of its atmosphere.

I didn't really explain this, but I'm glad to see you have caught on, is that on Earth the Dragon's Tear is a mere Myth to them, and doesn't actually exist on the planet. They have only rumors from other worlds of the Dragon's Tear and its power. After the first initial post, when everyone is taken, everything will be explained then.

Lastly, I would have to ask you, even though I didn't state it above, to edit your post and add in an "Introductory Post." I will use this post to start the initial RP after all the characters have been taken from Earth. Other than that, thus far your character looks great. Just add in a post that I can use, and it'll be accepted officially.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Wed, 28 June 2006 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Name: Mira Rounin
Code Name:
Class: Alchemist

Her speech shall be in Royal Blue

Name: Ken Rounin
Code Name:
Class: Rouge Mage

His speech shall be in Red

Introductory post (For Both Characters)

Ten years had passed since her parents death. The war had come strong with a vengence to the small community village of Tali, which ran alongside the southern border of the Eastern Nation of Melas. Srevnad had taken a heavy blow during one of the battles, and had begun to take refuge within the nuetral nations. Melas gave no remorse for the nuetral territories, and war soon broke out, with Melas attempting to conqure more land in prevention of sneak attacks from the south. Aside from her older brother, who had protected her with his magic, her entire family was killed in the battle. What was once their quiet home, was now nothing more than a warzone-turned-graveyard. The two traveled further down south, away from the war, though Ken had always seeked revenge for the murder of his kin.

"Mira ... Mira, wake up ... Mira!"

The short black haired girl let out a groan and hurled her pillow in the direction of the voice. Slumber was always her favorite hobby, but her older brother always insisted on taking the only thing that brought pleasure away from her.

"Mira!" Ken shouted as he easily caught the pillow and began to slam it down on the girl's head. The teen bounced to life and hurled her remaining pillow outward, to which the mage once again caught. "Are you waking up now?"

"Feh, because I'm out of ammo? Hardly," Mira let out a yawn as she plumped back down onto the bed. Five minutes later, the girl was up and her room was a mess, and walked out into the living room to hear the snickering of her brother. Her long hair was tangled, and the top ruffled beyond any means. Lazy as always, she came out dressed in a baggy shirt that was most likely her brother's, since she refused to do laundry until deemed absolutely neccessary, and a pair of roped shorts that she felt lucky enough to find. "You know, I didn't lose this time, I just chose to wake up..."

"Like always?" Ken asked with light humor as his hands clapsed behind his head. Already dressed in his mage's cloak, he heard his short sister give out a grunt and he chuckled in reply. Ken was more formal than Mira by nearly all means. Ken would dress himself accordingly, in a formal dark gray cloak and a blue robe underneath. His job was to teach the young children of the nuetral lands the art of Magic, appointed by the High Cleric of Serino himself. It was most likely one of the main reasons why his fuse was much longer than Mira's. He had to deal with children everyday, while Mira despised anyone younger than her. He was usually calmer than her as well, unless the subject of their parents were brought up. Mira would act like she didn't care about them, and Ken would go off on a tangent about how pointless the war was. Ken was also much taller than his sister, and five years her senior. His hair was short and spiked, all pointed upward with a few strands falling messily short. Both their parents had dark hair, which would explain both their ebony mane. While Ken recieved his father's height and sarcastic personality, Mira got their mother's short height and short temper. The two were nothing alike, just like their parents.

"So why the hell did you wake me up so damn early?" Mira asked after sipping the cup of tea she had poured herself. Ken's hand slapped his face, half expecting the girl to already know the reason.

"The Cleric wanted to speak to you this morning about your Alchemy," Ken relayed the message he had given to his younger sister over thirty times the day before. The girl blinked, let out an 'Oh,' and continued to sip her tea as if it held no effect to her. She had become rather popular ever since she had figured out she could use her Alchemy without any equipment. Her brother had stated one possibility had been because magic had been a big part of their family, perhaps it was merely in her genes. Mira, on the other hand, didn't care. It was just another skill she had tacked onto her list. "Well?"

"Well what?" Mira asked as she leaned up casually against a table. Ken's brows lowered as a frown appeared upon his face.

"It's already passed noon," Ken informed the girl. "I'm sure if the Cleric wanted to speak to you, it's very important and imperative that you show. It's also disrespectful if you don't show at all, and you're already making a bad impression by being this late."

"Feh. Like I care what that old man thinks of me," Mira let out another grunt as her shoulders dropped. "That fool can wait until I've fully awakened."

Ken sighed with a shake of his head as he left the room. Though he hated the girl's attitude, he had to admit she was just like her mother. She rarely brought up the subject, which Ken was thankful for. It only raged him of the pointless war that had been going on for over fifteen years had been the cause of their parents' deaths. The high Cleric of Serino was of the highest respected within the land, and was shocked when he spoke of his sister. Ken was well known as a rouge mage. Both his parents had been Sorcerers of the High Mages Council of Srevnad, though retired just a few months before war had become official. If it weren't for his little sister, Ken would have most likely joined in the war, despite his father's wishes, but now ... being the only one to watch out for Mira. He shook his head and kicked at a stone.

"She's hopeless without me," he mumbled to no one in particular.

"That she is," came an old, rusty voice to Ken's left. The mage lifted his vision to the High Cleric himself, smiling brightly with his weight shifted upon the cane before him.

"High Cleric," Ken announced and instantly bowed his head.

"Such formality from such a young man," the High Cleric laughed. "Its amazing how you and your sister get along so well?"

"I find it one of the many miracles of the world, sir," Ken stated with a smirk. The two shared a laugh while Mira lifted her head through a window, wipping her nose.

"Achoo!" she sneezed again and glared at the two. "Who's talking about me?"

"Ah, Mira," the Cleric spoke clearly and with praise as he raised his arms to the girl. "Just the young lady I came here to see."

"You came here personally? To see me?" Though her head disapeared through the window, surprise was held in her tone.

"Well, I know how forgetful you can be," he started to speak with a roll of his hand and a shift of his eyes. "And I know your brother tends to the children of the nation, so he can't always be there to remind you of your engagements."

"Must be somethin' really important," Mira announced while opening the door and drying her face with a towel drapped over her shoulder. Ken sighed, but knew his sister would rarely dress formally for anyone, unless she felt it neccessary; and only seemed to think so once before.

"Your skills have been rumored to be of the highest in Serino, my child," the High Cleric spoke with both pride and honor. "I was hoping you could aid your nation with your unique abilities."

"Rumored?" It seemed to be the only part of the conversation Mira heared; or the only part she chose to hear.

"I'm hoping for once the rumors are true," the cleric spoke more clearly. "We are attempting to build a defense around our nation, though we lack the power and motivation to do so. However, if you aid us in our efforts, I'm sure our people will follow after witnessing your powers."

"Yea, I'm all set with that," Mira said with a roll of her hand as she started to head back inside. Ken was about to speak, but the cleric silenced him with a raise of his hand.

"I was hoping the rumors were true," he said, forcing his voice to drop. "How unfortunate for me."

"Now you see here, old man," Mira said as she turned and began to stomp toward him. "I'm more powerful than any other Alchemist here, and I shouldn't have to prove myself to anyone, you got that?"

Ken turned pale while the Cleric merely nodded to the girl's death tone. She crossed her arms, appearing uneffected by the old man's statement.

"Good ... I wanted to make sure you had that clear," she said. "Now, what is it you want me to do?"

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Thu, 29 June 2006 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kamotz747 is currently offline Kamotz747  United States
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

Name: Phoenix Delacroix
Code Name: Omega
Class: Knight

Omega will post in Red

Name: Ryu Shijekura
Code Name: Seiryu

Seiryu will post in Blue

Introduction Post(s):

Phoenix Delacroix stormed through the grand halls of the Melas Kingdom's mighty fortress. The volatile knight held his helmet under his right arm, his long red and black hair flowing freely behind him. His white armor was picture perfect save for a few minor scratches and burns. His cape fluttered behind him. His right and left arms wore mysterious gauntlets. The gauntlet on his right arm was silver-blue in color and etched into its surface were images of the wolf with terrifying fangs; Lupus. His left arm bore a golden hued gauntlet bearing the etchings of a dragon breathing its killing flames; Draco. The gauntlets covered his hands and went halfway up his forearms. They were a powerful mix of alchemy and sorcery and Phoenix had "liberated" them from their creators and previous owners: an alchemist and a mage from Serino in the south.

Each gauntlet had only one function; the Lupus gauntlet stored a sword blade that could be "flicked" out from an opening on the back of the wrist. The Draco gauntlet was able to manipulate the energy around Phoenix so that it condensed as a ball in the gauntlet's palm. The energy could be discharged as a cannon blast. However the recoil was immense so Phoenix used the weapon sparingly.

The doors to the main hall were swung open as Phoenix made his way towards the King of Melas. He noted the other members of his order but paid no heed to the glares they sent his way.

"So, my Royal Knights have assembled," the King announced. The Royal Knights were an elite group of Melas' finest warriors who took their orders from no one but the King himself. For a time Phoenix had led the group, but was just recently replaced by his old rival. "It is good that you finally made it here, Omega of Destruction," the King said with a hind of annoyance.

Phoenix smirked at the mention of his title: Omega, the White Knight of Destruction -he carried that title with ferocious pride; for he had earned it in the chaos of death and battle.

"I apologize for my lateness," Phoenix said with a bow and swept his cape back. "We ran into some...difficulties on the way."

The King's only reply was a "hmph". "Very well," the King began once again. "I called your order here because I have a new assignment for you."

Phoenix smirked at the news; finally something worth his time...

========

Ryu Shijekura slowly moved away from the window; he had overheard the King's plans for the Royal Knights and that was all that his mission entailed. He thanked whatever deity that watched over him that he even made it this far undetected. Ryu reasoned that it was best now to not press his luck.

The fog slowly rolled in and Ryu made his way around the outer walls of the castle to where he had infiltrated from two days earlier. With his sword strapped to his back, Ryu silently repelled down the castle walls that faced the large cliff and waterfall.

When he reached the top of the waterfall, Ryu didn't even bother to pause; he hurled himself over the edge and dropped into the mist. But before he hit the rocks and water Ryu threw out a length of chain. The barbed spike on the end stabbed into an overhanging tree branch and Ryu used his momentum to swing himself up and stop his fall.

Ryu landed quietly on the branch and let out a sigh. But he wasn't out of danger yet. He quickly retrieved his chain and recoiled it around its launching device. Steeling himself, Ryu launched himself through the air and into the next tree as he prepared for the painfully long journey back to Srevnad...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Ryukatana/Signatures%20etc/TheDragon1.jpg

On brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight,
Let all who worship evil's might
Beware my power...this Golden Light!

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Thu, 29 June 2006 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Good choice in characters, Kamotz, Accepted. I believe that will be the limit of Ninja played characters.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Thu, 29 June 2006 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vampire_Chaos is currently offline Vampire_Chaos  Canada
Valiant Mutalisk
Name:Damion
Code Name:'Chaos'
Class:Gunman

Introductory Post: Damion was a quiet child, but was never peaceful. To his parents joy nonono , he could slice a floating piece of paper in half with a thrown knife by the age of 10. But it didn't stop at paper. At 15, Damion was convicted for mass murder. His only escape was to join the Melas army, an idea he loved. He became obsessed with pistols, high caliber shotguns, and explosives. But his absolute favorite way to kill was from the shadows. Had he lived in the Northern Lands, he might have had what it takes to be a Ninja. He has NOWHERE near the capabilities of one, but he is adept at stealthy dispatches.

Finding my way to a new sig...
Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Thu, 29 June 2006 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

That post was more like something you'd put for history. Introductory post would basically be your first post with your character, and introduce his skills perhaps. You can include what you have, just add in some actual RP. Also, no smilies. Nothing against them, just ... not in the introduction post.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Thu, 29 June 2006 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Valiant Mutalisk
ok then. sorry, I didn't quite catch the full concept of it until now.

Introdutory Post(s): Fire rained from the desert sky as Damion dodged the three Svernad sorcerers attacks. Hiding behind a large stone, he quickly pulled out his combat knife. turning around the stone, he threw it, landing perfectly in between one sorcerers eyes. He pulled out his two trusty handguns, and rained bullets upon the other two. When they were all dead, He wiped the sweat from his brow and began to laugh."No problem. I only wish there were more powerful enemies to slay." He began to walk the long road back to the base camp, expecting another lecture on teamwork from the General...

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Fri, 30 June 2006 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Accpeted

Looks good thus far. We have a good variety of characters from different lands, which was the goal for the start of this RP. We actually have two characters from each of the three main nations, and that's even better for equality. I'll still leave this open for those of whom would like to join; this is merely a way for me to keep track better.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Fri, 30 June 2006 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Valiant Mutalisk
Damion will post in Crimson.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sat, 01 July 2006 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
~Joe...~ is currently offline ~Joe...~  Canada
Daring Corsair
F.E.A.R. Junkie
Foxgirl's fanboy
Grandma's Boy

Name:Victor Le Blanc
Code Name:'Whiskey' (Letter 'W' in the pilot alphabet)

Victor will be posting in Coral

Introductory post: Damion strode by "Whiskey" Le Blanc, to the General 's office.
"Join me for a couple shots, buddy?" He asked as Damion walked by.
"Not now, friend, but perhaps when I'm finished getting barked at by the General."
Whiskey closed the door to the General's office and even from down the hall he could hear the sound of the ever so loud General through the 'Wish-it-was-sound-proof-door'.

Later that night in the bar, Damion and Whiskey were sitting down, ordering their drinks.
"I'll have a shot of whisky, and keep em' coming."
Whiskey exclaimed to the barkeep. "Sure you can live up to your name this time, buddy?" Damion said.
"I could beat you in a drinking contest any day, Damion!" At that moment, a scruffy looking soldier, falling into chairs and tables as he passed, eventually coming towards Damion and Whiskey. "Heyyyy...Whishhhkey! Guessh wha'? Genral' jush told us that ummm....ya know'....YA! That town your girlfriends in! The Svernad's torched it!" The drunk sputtered, breaking out into alcohol fueled laughter. "
Served that pig right, eh Whiskey?" The drunk was down in that second, Damion restraining the drunk as Whiskey continuously beat the drunk.
"Don't ever speak about her again, or I will kill you."
Whiskey swallowed back his last shot, and threw the glass at the floor.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sat, 01 July 2006 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

Name: Helena Nicolette
Code Name: N/A

Helena will post in Green

Introduction Post:

Helena's long blonde hair swayed in the wind as she sat on the hilltop overlooking a sunny green field with shining blue eyes. Beyond the field was a deep forest. Helena smirked as three young children bolted through the trees and ran up the hill. One held a small crystal rose as they frantically ran up the hill.

Helena chuckled to herself as she stood and smoothed out her skirt. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

When the three children reached Helena, they ran behind her and hid behind her legs. A look of fear was etched onto their faces. But Helena only smiled.

"It looks like you three found the rose I left in the forest for you," Helena said with a laugh.

"Miss Helena," the girl cried out. "There's a monster out there! When we took the rose it attacked us."

"Is that so?" Helena smiled. "And you just believed everything you saw?"

"But Miss Helena," one of the boys protested. "The monster is following us!"

"Oh really?" Helena asked. She glanced towards the edge of the forest. "Are you sure that it wasn't an illusion?" The three children looked at her dumbfounded. "What have I told you three about trusting everything you see? Did any of you even try the spells that I've taught you, or did you just run away?" She pointed towards the forest and a strange creature burst through the trees. But as it did so, it dissipated into thin air.

The three children looked at their feet in embarrassment, but Helena dropped down to her knees and smiled at them good-naturedly.

"Don't worry about it too much, kids," she said with a wink. "This just gives you something to work at for next time."

"Miss Helena, look at that over there," the other boy shouted, pointing to a distant road. "What is it?"

Helena squinted as she struggled to make out the image and gasped when she did so. "Soldiers from Melas," she whispered...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Ryukatana/Signatures%20etc/TheDragon1.jpg

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sat, 01 July 2006 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Both characters Accepted.

Current Character Roster

Name: Sei Tsukiko Nori
Code Name: 'Gin'

Name: Ryu Shijekura
Code Name: Seiryu

Name: Damion
Code Name: 'Chaos'
Class: Gunman

Name:Victor Le Blanc
Code Name:'Whiskey' (Letter 'W' in the pilot alphabet)

Name: Phoenix Delacroix
Code Name: Omega
Class: Knight

Name: Ken Rounin
Code Name:

Name: Mira Rounin
Code Name:
Class: Alchemist

Name: Helena Nicolette
Code Name: N/A

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sat, 01 July 2006 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

~Joe...~, one question: when you wrote
Quote:

'Whiskey' (Letter 'W' in the pilot alphabet)

What exactly does that mean? Just out of curiosity.

But more importantly...your introduction post had Vampire_Chaos's character "Damien" interacting with your own. Did you have his permission to do that? This isn't an accusation, but just a "heads up" so that you watch for it next time.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sat, 01 July 2006 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daring Corsair
F.E.A.R. Junkie
Foxgirl's fanboy
Grandma's Boy

First: Chaos has the pilot alphabet on his comp

Second:Yes I did have permission sense I was over Chaos's house for the night when I signed up (It was his idea to have him in mine just like it was for him to help me with my spelling and grammar)

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sun, 02 July 2006 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Thank you for clearing that up Kamotz, I had just assumed he used the same name by accident when I looked it over again. Anyhow, the RP shall be up shortly. I'm currently working on different Races and NPCs as we speak.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Mon, 03 July 2006 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

Hey gohanstrife, what can I do to "officialize" a few NPC's of my own? All they would be are the other members of Omega's "Royal Knight Order" and they would only be part of the story when everyone (Omega) is on Earth.

Thanks,
-Kamotz

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Mon, 03 July 2006 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

PM me the details. I like the ideas you had with RotE, so I'll most likely have no problem accepting them.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Mon, 03 July 2006 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

Ok, so gohanstrife approved of my NPCs that make up the rest of the Royal Knights. I'll post a quick overview of them now. And seeing how these are just NPCs, I won't put an introduction post unless gohanstrife asks me to later.

*1. Alpha, the Black Knight of Creation.
^2. Omega, the White Knight of Destruction/Power.
3. Duke, the Gallant Knight of Courage.
4. Paladin, the Imperial Knight of Divinity.
5. Magna, the Golden Knight of Miracles.
6. Dynasu, the Wyvern Knight of Justice.
7. Rhodo, the Amethyst Knight of Grace.
8. Sigurd, the Red Knight of Fury.
9. Titan, the Death Knight of Finality.
10. Zero, the Blue Knight of Victory.
11. Valk, the Radiant Knight of Battle.
12. Gaioh, the Southern Knight of Honor.
13. Rose, the Dawn Knight of Beauty.

* the Leader of the Royal Knights
^ not an NPC

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Tue, 04 July 2006 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

Sorry for the double post guys, but just in case some of you weren't aware, this RP has started.

Gohanstrife, I'm gonna assume that the sign-ups are still open, right?

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Tue, 04 July 2006 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Of course. I will still leave sign-ups open up until a certain point in the story. After that, I'll have to close them.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Fri, 07 July 2006 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

I'll be away until the 22 of july. During that time I'm not sure what access I'll have to a computer so chances are that you won't get (many) posts from me.

EDIT: I also changed Helena's age to 25. hope that's okay.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Tue, 11 July 2006 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daring Corsair
F.E.A.R. Junkie
Foxgirl's fanboy
Grandma's Boy

I won't be here for a few days due to camping

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Wed, 12 July 2006 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kamotz747 is currently offline Kamotz747  Spain
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

Okay, I do have limited access to a computer with internet (as I am writing this right now). So if you want to post I'll be able to reply as well.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Thu, 13 July 2006 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daring Corsair
F.E.A.R. Junkie
Foxgirl's fanboy
Grandma's Boy

As it turns out my plans have died so im not going anywhere

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Fri, 14 July 2006 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gan Xingba  United States
Herculean Goliath
"Sexyfine"
~NAAPP Spokesman~
All is lost...all is lost
Amnesia dust!
Dunks for Rocks
Property of Silver
Scooooorebooooooaaaaaard
Smooth Criminal

I hope I'm not too late, this looks very interesting.

Name: William Windsor
Codename: N/A
Class: Martial Artist

His speech will be in Burly Wood.

Introductory Post (sorry about the length):

It was just past dusk, and the Vitium Department of Defense, which was really nothing more than a barracks with a fancy title, was quiet as it always was at that time. It wasn’t that there weren’t people there, far from it. It was just that the men and women currently occupying the building were almost all waiting to go on the night shift, and that would be enough to shut even the rowdiest of mouths. After all, Vitium was on the eastern border of Geria, and would be the first city taken if the country was invaded.

The night shifts around Vitium were the most dangerous in all of Geria. You only were on the night shift if you’d really pissed off the boss, you were crazy, or you were William Windsor. Of course, some suspected Will to be in the second category, but no one would say that to his face. After all, even if you didn’t know who he was, you just don’t tell a six foot wall of muscle that he’s crazy out of principle alone.

Said six foot wall of muscle had just taken up his usual waiting spot by the front door to the barracks when the door opened and a familiar face stepped through. It was Jim Thompson; he had Will’s patrol route during the day.

“Hey there, Dub-Dub,” Jim said in greeting with a weak smile, using Will’s nickname around the barracks. “Mind if I give you an extra fifteen minutes of patrol? My son’s staying at a friend’s house tonight, and I promised my lovely ball and chain I’d go pick him up on my way home. I’ll pay you for the overtime, if you want.”

“No problem, Jim. You know I don’t do this for the money,”
replied Will with a nod. “Besides, I know how bad your wife can be when she’s in one of those moods.”

Jim flashed a grim and gave Will a light punch in the gut, as was typical, before heading of in the direction of the equipment room. Will was about to exit out the front door when he heard his boss, Captain Baker calling out to him.

“Windsor! Hold on a second!”

Puzzled, Will turned around to see the Captain walking quickly towards him. Before he could ask what this was about, however, the Captain continued addressing him.

“Got some bad news for ya’, Windsor,” spoke the Captain, though with a tone that was unusually hushed for him. “You’ve got to take a rookie out on patrol with ya’.”

“Hold on a second, Captain, I thought I wasn’t going to have to train any rookies,” recalled Will with a frown. “What happened?”

“It wasn’t my doin’, believe me,” sighed the Captain. “Apparently, this kid’s got connections, and it was insisted that only you were allowed to take him on his first patrol.”

“Oh great, an obsessed fan,” muttered Will. “How do these people find me?”

Thirty minutes later, he didn’t care how Eddy Jones had found him, he just wished he could find a way to get him to stop talking. At this point, Will was seriously considering losing him in the forest.

“Oh man, I can’t believe I’m on patrol with the William Windsor! Man, this is like living my biggest dream! Did I tell you that I was at your last fight?”

“Yes.”

“Did I also tell you that you had the same hair back then?”

“Yes. For the fifth time: I like it short.”

“You know, after the fight, I tried to dye my hair black like yours, and it caught on fire. Anyway, that last move where you did that uppercut and then kicked the guy while he was still in mid air was awesome! I tried to practice that move myself, but I couldn’t do it.”

“I’m shocked.”

Will stopped walking for a second, stroking his goatee as he observed some movement he had seen in the forest. Moments later, a deer hoped out into sight, followed by two fawn, and Will resumed walking.

“I still don’t get why you retired and gave away all that money you made.”

“I wanted to.”

“Yeah, but you could have been bigger than anyone in the country if you’d kept fighting. Heck, by now, you could have been so rich, you could buy this city!”

“Money isn’t everything.”

“Aw, man, don’t cop out on me like that Wild Willy. Give me the straight truth, man. Why did you trade the biggest pro fighting career in Geria for this job? I mean sure, you get to wear this awesome black leather armor, but there’s no point. I mean, I’m only doing this so I can chill with you.”

That was the last straw. Will rounded on Eddy, and his normally unimpressive brown eyes were ablaze with fury. This, Eddy seemed to notice, and abruptly stopped speaking.

“You want to know why I do this, kid? Well I’ll tell you: this entire country and everyone in it could be destroyed at any time by those bastards in the east and north, but people like you are too lazy or too stupid to do anything about it,” he snapped, struggling not to yell. “None of you rich fat-cats get it, and none of you will listen to anyone who tries to explain. Even when I was a god damned celebrity, you people wouldn’t listen when I tried to tell you about it, so I decided to take it into my own hands. If the big wigs aren’t going to protect the people of this country, then I will instead. Now shut your mouth and follow me.”
Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Fri, 14 July 2006 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Joe and Chaos, please make your posts a little more than just IM-length. I would like for you to express a bit more detail, if you could. As I have stated before, the rules state for at least a four-line paragraph, but that is the bare minimum.

Also, you will not be reaching Melas until the morning, at which you will be obducting the Alchemist, then you will be moving to take over Serino.

Picture-wise, Serino is more of a farming community with little to no defenses. The reason they haven't been attacked is because the war has been more to the north. Those traveling from Melas to Serino should be arriving by morning.

I PMed Gin to see if she will still be partaking in the RP. There is a deadline to this RP, since I won't be able to add on more characters after a certain point in the plot. In saying so, yes, applications are still open, and it's not to late to continue signing up.

Gan Xingba, your character's accepted. Feel free to post at anytime. Other than that, let's try to get the posts above the bare minimum

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Wed, 19 July 2006 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herculean Goliath
"Sexyfine"
~NAAPP Spokesman~
Amnesia dust!
Dunks for Rocks
Property of Silver
Scooooorebooooooaaaaaard
Smooth Criminal

Edit: Nevermind...there needs to be a "delete message" button here.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Fri, 21 July 2006 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

I'm going to add another Ninja character.

Name: Kawa Kumori
Code Name: Kuro Kumori (Black Shadow)
Father: Naoyuu Sakamoto
Mother: Kuro (Sakamoto) Kumori (Ninja)
Mother's Brother: Shiro Cerberus (Knight)
Attire: All black ninja gi costume, common among most ninja. Only features to stand out are the red fingerless gloves, the sash around her waist and covering her mouth, and the red sketched emblem over her left brest. It held the emblem of her mother's; a circle with three seperate curves sticking out at triangular points, or a a triangular 6.

Some background: Kuro Kumori was one of the best trained ninja known throughout all nations. When the war had begun, her brother, Shiro Cerberus, the King's youngest brother, and one of Melas' Royal Knights, had thrown his sword down and swore to protect his sister. However, she was struck down by the very sword thrown down by the very hands that had done the act. Her own brother had murdered her. Before she died, she cursed his life, saying that he would be killed by the very blood stained on his hands. Her daughter, Kawa Kumori, had been taught everything her mother had learned but lacked the emotion her mother had held. Dressed in her mother's own attire, she did not hold back when she had taken her uncle's life. Throughout the war, she had gained countless information from Melas' army and had even assassinated the King's older brother, leaving Deridius Cerberus to reign currently. She is rumored to be her mother in every way, though holds no bonds like her mother had.

Her posts will be in purple

Some NPCs as well

Name: Celene
Code Name: Celene
Class: Sorceress

Code Name: Raikou

Code Name: Kaji
Class: Sorcerer

Code Name: Mizu
Class: Sorcerer

Mizu and Kaji are twin brothers

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sat, 22 July 2006 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herculean Goliath
"Sexyfine"
~NAAPP Spokesman~
Amnesia dust!
Dunks for Rocks
Property of Silver
Scooooorebooooooaaaaaard
Smooth Criminal

I took a small bit of creative license in my post and had Will sort of hang back to try and get the jump on the knights. I just figured it would be kind of stupid for him to be talking about using every advantage he had in the last post and then just suddenly giving away the element of surprise like that.

I can change it accordingly if that's not what you want, or you could just edit "and the man from Geria" out from your last post. I'll be happy to cooperate with whichever way you think is best.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Wed, 26 July 2006 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godlike Overmind
Angel of Death
former soldier boy
Overdrive Super-soldier

Okay...so um gohan, which of your characters are going to Zeta? Just the ones you did an actual sheet for, right?

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Thu, 27 July 2006 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herculean Goliath
"Sexyfine"
~NAAPP Spokesman~
Amnesia dust!
Dunks for Rocks
Property of Silver
Scooooorebooooooaaaaaard
Smooth Criminal

Only the characters with colored speach will be going to Zeta. Everyone else, I assume, is an NPC.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Fri, 28 July 2006 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Ken, Kira, Celene, and Kawa will be heading to Zeta. Raikou, Mizu, and Kaji will remain on Earth.

Also:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /Kawa.jpg Kawa
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /KenMage.jpg Ken
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /KiraAlchemist.jpg Kira
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /Demons.jpg Group of attackers.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /Demons2.jpg Second wave.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Tue, 01 August 2006 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daring Corsair
F.E.A.R. Junkie
Foxgirl's fanboy
Grandma's Boy

I'm dropping out of this Rpg, I've lost total interest. Sorry.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Mon, 07 August 2006 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herculean Goliath
"Sexyfine"
~NAAPP Spokesman~
Amnesia dust!
Dunks for Rocks
Property of Silver
Scooooorebooooooaaaaaard
Smooth Criminal

I'll be gone until really late Tuesday, just as an FYI. Hopefully, that won't be a problem.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Wed, 09 August 2006 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

This is the Rat-race (not the movie), the Mausu race, as well as Ne'Zumi

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /MausuRace.jpg

And for future reference, this is Taurus, representative of the Milky Way Galaxy

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /Taurus.jpg

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Sat, 12 August 2006 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Valiant Mutalisk
ive done a little sketch of Damion and a close up of his guns.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Mon, 14 August 2006 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unpredictable Mihoshi
Axe-wielding
DJ In Training
Long-Post RPer
Mod Slap Target
Zombie-killer

Forgot to post this earlier

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/gohanstrife /CavallonRace.jpg

This is the Cavallonian race. Half horse, half humanoid creatures, as Gemini explained in the post.

Re: Dragon's Tear (Sign Ups/Discussion) Tue, 15 August 2006 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Valiant Mutalisk
i'm going to be gone to montreal for the next week or so. If i find a computer, i'll post.

Previous Topic:The Dragon's Eye War (Open)
Next Topic:The Preventor Files: OOC
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Wed Apr 23 08:39:33 GMT 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.21595 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.