The Coyote Child - epilogue, InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

The Coyote Child - epilogue, InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

The respectful honorific could only mean that Mariko had come to assist with Emma’s miko training. So far the young Cree had been handling the lessons well.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • “Hmm. Kagome-san and Miaka-san spoke of them today when we were talking about enchanted items. They said I will be able to create them as well.”

Miaka is Yukio's dead wife. I can't recall what his sister's name is right now, but it's definitely not Miaka. Just thought I should point that out.

It's great to see that this story is now complete. This is one of my absolute favorite Inuyasha series, so seeing it completed is a joy. :)

• Thank you ever so very much. I can claim Native American blood on both sides of my family. My great grandmother on my father's side was full blood Cherokee, and there is Chaktaw on my mother's side. So much of your story is just so compelling and so wonderfully done. Thank you ever so very much for finally finishing it. I will enjoy it over and over again. You are a fabulous author.

• Feels good on my brain.

• I'm so delighted to see this story finished and read the conclusion! Thanks for returning to it despite the years, and thank you for writing and sharing such an engrossing, enjoyable tale!

• I just wanted to say how in awe I am of you for grinding this out over the years. I've been reading since "The Lucky Ones" and loved both stories. I have had an alert set up so I would be notified every time you updated (and thankfully never changed my email address over all these years! LOL). Each time a new chapter was posted it was so thrilling and worth every moment of the wait. I just knew that someday you would finish this story...and you finally did. You should be so freakin' proud of yourself. That is one hell of an accomplishment. Thank you so, so much for never giving up and letting us know how it all played out! {{{HUGS}}}

• Very very wonderful to see the story finished. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

• Thank you for finishing this. Fitting into the manga or not, it was excellent.