Dead Famous - Pink Socks and Nose Jobs, InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

Dead Famous - Pink Socks and Nose Jobs, InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

Well, I wasn't originally going to write this, but after a while I kinda realised that I didn't like the way I ended it before… so I've stretched out that postscript type of ending into something more substantial. I was getting a lot of questions about Inuyasha and Kagome's fates - the main one being 'Why didn't they get married?" I never said they didn't!

Read the full story here

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm a legend of this fanfic practically on the eve of Christmas 2019. This is one of the best I've read to date. I imagine that after so long, you don't even read this comment. But I could not help commenting. I cried and smile with your fic. Very good indeed, congratulations for the work and dedication you had in the past with this story. (I'm from another country so my english is not good. I read through automatic translation.)

• I've just binge read this story in a few days, legit stayed up all night (its 7:17am!!) Reading the last 12 or so chapters and I'm so upset its over. That being said, thank you so much for such a wonderful fanfic!!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!!