How do u add fanfic to favorite

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to the family! In order to add a fanfiction to your Favorites list you first need to be logged in to your account and viewing the fanfiction in question. From within a page of the fanfiction, down at the bottom of the page there are the following links: Email Fan Fiction Author / Other FanFics By This Author / Add Author to Favorites (this option adds the author to your favorites list and would then give you alerts to any new stories posted by this author as well as the current story you're reading) / Write Review / Read (number of) Reviews / Add Fan Fiction to Favorites (the one you are looking for) and Alert Webmaster, that last one only to be used in the case of a story violating the site's terms of service in some way.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. I used to be a forums admin before we temporarily lost the forums, but now that they're back I am going to try to get back into the habit of checking them on a regular basis, even if it's not technically my responsibility anymore. I love this site and want to help in any way I can!

• @SplendentGoddess thanks a lot, you are the best.

btw, we de-activated the Email Fan Fiction Author, not sure how much it was used, but it could help to encourage spam. We need to figure a different way for people to contact each other. This forum is a good way to do that, there is a private message option, however, everybody will need to be signed up to the forum

• Thanks for that, too, root ... I cannot speak for everyone, but I used to get hit pretty hard by some really horrible 'email author' stuff... -.-

• I concur. While I was never personally hassled, an in-site PM is much better. Also, Aarzoo, I had forgotten I'd written my original reply to you when we later discovered that email notifications hadn't been working at the time, so just in case you had put a story on Favorite and then noticed it was updated but you did not receive an email about it, you didn't do anything wrong, and email notifications have now been fixed.