Par Tout Autre Nom - Vigilant Moonlight, Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMin

Par Tout Autre Nom - Vigilant Moonlight, Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

Notes: Okay… I'm going to come right out and say that I have an odd dichotomy going as far as my need for manga and anime in purest form. While I love the stories that pull off alternate pairings, universes, etc, I cringe at hearing dubs and seeing the butchery of translation that happens to almost every story that comes to the U.S.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Deviation,
    I know it's unlikely you'll see this but I just wanted to let you know that after far more than a decade, this story is still my favorite. I miss your writing very much and still I know it's likely this will not be updated again. Just wanted to send a little love and acknowledgement your way for all of the wonder and delight you've brought into the world. You have made a positive difference in my life through sharing your work and I am deeply grateful to you. I hope that whatever has come or will come your way, that you have peace, joy, love, and hope. I will never forget you or this story.
    With enduring affection, BRL