Metamorphosis. - Epilogue, InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'll admit, at first I was a bit weirded out by Kagome bearing a child for Sango and Miroku. However, it bloomed into a truly beautiful story. I appreciate you writing it, and really enjoyed reading it.

• I absolutely LOVED this story. it only took me two days to read, I couldn't stop! The only thing I wish happened, was that Inuyasha and Kagome said they love each other... I know that they never said it in the show/manga and that always was something I didn't like either.... But loved everything else. Especially the fact that everyone stayed perfectly in character the entire time. I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction where Inuyasha and Kagome were that much in character and it was every single chapter. Their relationship grew slowly and in a perfect way. It wasn't forced or two fast or two slow. It was absolutely perfect. Definitely one of my absolute favorite fanfictions ever!!!!!!!! ... I kinda wish there was more at the end, the birth of the child, the name, the sex, meeting their friends in the past and future, just a little bit of extra stuff like that.. but I guess it isn't really needed since the story was so good dammed good. Thanks for making such a fucking masterpiece!