Surviving Together: A New Legacy - Loss, Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

Surviving Together: A New Legacy - Loss, Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

Sitting quietly upon the bed in which Trunks was resting, Vegeta's intense gaze consumed his son. He wasn't certain why, but he had the bizarre and overpowering need to speak with his son, as if the next words he would say would be his last. But he couldn't speak to him. The boy was still unconscious from his fight earlier.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • i just want to say you are a fucking queen, a Goddess , literally have read this so many times over the years and it never gets old, im copying it currently to my 5th computer cause im always worried it will some day be removed from here cause i notice that the 1st book was removed from FF.net lol but anyway this is Lunar_Storm here again lol this is like the 3rd comment ive left on this story and i have loved this story now for 15+ years and no matter when i read it , it always brings me to the point of tears and then makes me laugh and brings me right back to tears like emotional roller coaster every time even though i know whats coming it gets me! this trilogy is always always the 1st fanfiction i suggest to others to this DAY and swar some day i will draw a fanart for it and tag you hopefully you will see it xD though im not confident it will look great xD anyway your probably as old if not older then i am now ( 35 here lol with 2 kids) i hope you are a writer because you have a talent! and i will post another comment the next time i come back to copy this lol