Nowhere to Go But Up/Demon in the Basement - A Rescue, Rin’s Story, and Pizza, InuYasha Fan Fiction

Nowhere to Go But Up/Demon in the Basement - A Rescue, Rin’s Story, and Pizza, InuYasha Fan Fiction | MediaMiner

A/N: All Inuyasha characters and references belong to the creator of Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi and published by Shogakukan. Any other characters are more than likely my own creation. If I borrow directly from another story I will do my best to make sure I give credit where credit is due.

To CarmMeldoll, Celt, Alesia1318 and Pitchoune,
Thanks so much for your positive comments!

Read the full story here

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Please continue this fanfiction is so good you write so well there's so many things to look forward to. introduction to internet for research purposes. Actually growing some balls to talk to Tam about getting Sesshomaru a concealment charm. Finding meoga possibly rescue him from Panther tribe. tams friend does cage fighting is that Inuyasha? That bank that you mentioned earlier is that owned by Sesshomaru?

• Another lovely chapter! I've had to have read at least 20 fics between your last chapter and your newest one and I'm still so easily sucked in to the story. One of the things I love most about your story is that no side character feels like they've simply been written in to progress the plot. They feel quite realistic to me and I find myself wanting to see the story play out through their eyes just as much as through Sesshomaru and Kagome's. Mia and especially Tamotsu's perspective shows me what Kagome's life and story look like to other people, no matter if its misconstrued or not. I'll be excited to see if the pieces of the Kagome puzzle eventually fall into place for Tamotsu. You've done it once again! Brilliant writing and character development. I can't wait to see whats to come! <3

• Great chapter am loving this story

• I absolutely love this story and home you come back and finish. I would also like to read any other boos you might have written. You write beautifully and would definitely be on my favorite authors list.